Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Mystery Bump

In life there are lots of mysteries. Some of my favorite are mystery liquids that you step in and you have no idea from whence it came or maybe from who it came. There is also the mystery leftovers in the fridge,  don't ask questions just throw it away and get a new tupperware. Today I would like to address the mystery bump. Much like the mystery bruise that shows up out of nowhere or the mystery scratch. Here is our story:

Last night Steve was getting ready for bed and said "my head has been hurting all day right here where this scratch is, can you see it? I have no idea what happened!" Then I showed him my finger that was totally bruised and hurt really bad. I had no idea what had happened. Steve, in his everlasting wisdom, says, "YOU HIT ME!" I started laughing because I knew full well how he got his mystery bump. The night before he had gotten up to go potty and all of a sudden I hear a loud BANG! I look over and Steve is holding his head. I'm really surprised he didn't say more 'choice words' than just "ouch." After he hit his head he laid in bed holding it for a couple minutes boobing about it. That's right he remembers none of this! So his mystery was solved. I still have no idea what I did to my finger. This morning the redness is gone and it doesn't hurt, I guess the world will never know...

No comments: