There is yet another storm on the horizon for us. This time its name is Franz Ferdinand. That's right ladies and gentlemen we have another kidney stone. I cannot express my excitement and utter jubilation.
We are batten down the hatches and getting ready to stick it out. We will keep you updated and let you know of the arrival.
Cauliflower Pizza Bites
14 years ago
6 comments:
oh snap! Dave's had 2 kidney stones! One on our honeymoon! I am SO sorry!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhh....THAT Franz Ferdinand. I am so sorry to hear this. What's up w/ Steve's system, yo?
So tonight is NOT the best night for me to insist Steve come do home teaching?! Hehehe.. I promise I would never be so mean. Remind me, how many more of these do you KNOW FOR SURE will eventually be coming?
Oh no that is no fun at all!
That's a bunch of rubbish! Darn kidney stones.
Oh I am sooooooooo sorry! Go away Franz!!!
Post a Comment