We have a little family of 5. Mom, dad and three boys. Brayden (5), TK (3), and Kian (10 mos). The things we laugh about the most have to do with poop and body noises. So welcome and enjoy poops and toots.
There was one picture that wouldn't fit and I had to share it. This blog is after all called poops and toots. When the goats poo it comes out in little round nuggets. Brayden was the poopy inspector.
You nominated your next door neighbor (one w/ 5 kids and adopting one more) as a special mom on my blog last month. I have a gift for her! Please email me ASAP with her contact details so I can get things moving!
Thank you so much for nominating such a wonderful and deserving lady. Let's let her know how awesome she is!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a good Memorial Day Weekend! I love that Steve puts the golfballs on their graves. That's cute!
Oh yes isn't that great!
Hi!
You nominated your next door neighbor (one w/ 5 kids and adopting one more) as a special mom on my blog last month. I have a gift for her! Please email me ASAP with her contact details so I can get things moving!
Thank you so much for nominating such a wonderful and deserving lady. Let's let her know how awesome she is!
Jana
www.themeanestmom.blogspot.com
Post a Comment