Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spring Favorites

Dorky And Chubby Middle Aged White Man In Blue Swimming Shorts, Flexing His Muscles And Showing Off The Tan Lines From His Farmers Tan While Hanging Out On The Beach On Summer Vacation

Since the weather is getting warmer I thought I would share with you 10 of my likes and dislikes of the season.

Likes:

1. The smell of fresh cut grass.
2. My garden.
3. The pool.
4. My tan. I happen to be one of the "lucky" ones who tans easily. But there is a downside... I get a farmers' tan REALLY easy, it sucks.
5. BBQ's
6. The farmers' market
7. Canning
8. Being outside for long periods of time.
9. Seeing my friends outside.
10. The kids sleep so well from playing all day.

Dislikes:

1. Sweating in "unsightly" areas.
2. Having to shave my legs at least once a week.
3. Constantly dirty kids
4. Weeding the garden.
5. Sunburn on me.
6. Sunburn on my kids.
7. Sunburn on Steve, he's such a baby!
8. No rain. Where we live it only rains like once in the summer.
9. Having to pay for air conditioning.
10. Having to wear a bathing suit if you want to go to the pool or avoid the farmers' tan.

2 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! You & I have a lot of the same "likes and dislikes". Yay for Spring!

Unknown said...

YAY for spring and the HOT weather!