Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mortified!

I walked to Brayden's school today to pick him up. It was about two minutes before class was suppose to be out. So most if not all the mom's were there to get their kids. T.K. was playing with some friends and I was catching up with a fellow mommy. I look over just in time to see T.K. with his pants down peeing in the grass. He didn't even try to get behind a tree to turn away from people, he was surrounded. I heard some of the other moms laughing and I looked at T.K. and said "Where is your mother?" I was MORTIFIED! The question is would I rather him pee his pants or publicly whip it out and do his business? The jury is still out...

On another funny note: Brayden was playing outside in the sprinkler today. At one point he referred to the sprinkler as the "spray hole". I just love kids' primitive descriptions of things. They are always so funny but so right on. Needless to say it was quite a day.

6 comments:

James and Lauren said...

Kaden did that at the twin falls temple open house... on the temple grounds... :(

andrea wardle said...

Evan does that all over the place. "Mom, mine water trees! Help them to grow!"

Toby and Emily said...

I love it! Tysen used to do that in our front yard for all the neighbors to see, but not quite that publicly. Too funny!

heidijogoody said...

That is awesome! I think I would say peeing in the grass wins out over not peeing the pants :)

heidijogoody said...

Oh ya and I am just remembering a time when my mom told me that they were having a big adult neighborhood party in our neighborhood and Marc and I came out onto the porch and both pulled down our pants and did our business

Lindsay and Mike said...

THAT.IS.AWESOME!!!