Right now T.K. is screaming on his way down the stairs, oh happy day! Franz Ferdinand is thinking he will become a permanent fixture in our family. Steve and I don't really like his influence.
Yesterday was a little glimmer of sunshine. I got to go to the Health and Safety Fair for our town's little celebration week. I went with my neighbor and her kids, so much fun! There was an army rock band there. I never realized the Army had a rock band division, crazy! They were up on stage in their fatigues and it looked weird at first to see a sweet electric guitar and Army garb. Once they go through the first song, Margarita-ville it became quite attractive. I mean hello they are men in uniform playing gutars and singing, ummmm I'm ok with that! They were jumping around just like other rock bands and they were pretty good. I took a video of Brayden and Kian dancing, I'll post it later. We did have to leave early because of the rain but they even waved to us as we left. I think some how they knew I appreciated the military.
T.K. is running a fever today and last night. You are all invited to my pity party. I am just aiming for the parade on Sat. I have lived here for three years and every year we miss the parade because somebody is sick, BAH! No more!
Cauliflower Pizza Bites
14 years ago
1 comment:
We aren't going to be able to make the parade either we are heading to St. George last min for the weekend.
Post a Comment