Monday, June 15, 2009

Nose Picker

I wanted to share these pictures with you cause they are so cute. I also had to blog cause I'm waiting on some pictures from my sis-in-law, Emily about our amazing weekend getaway with the Day women. More to come.

I'm excited to add yet another bullet on my family's dazzling resume of good habits. We have foul language, and now nose picking, we're on a role!

Kian was exploring his face at dinner one night and he found this little hole in his head and decided that needed exploring too. Then he realized his mouth was an even bigger hole. Kind of gross but still cute.








How cute is this picture. Never before has a kid been so cute while picking his nose.


Still not cute when they try to eat it though.

4 comments:

heidijogoody said...

He must be hanging around the girls too much! Their nose picking all started with exploring their face :)

andrea wardle said...

Shoot dang! That's the funniest thing I've seen all day!

Lindsay and Mike said...

So funny!

The Tregeagles said...

Awesome!