Friday, June 12, 2009

Sparkle Toes



I have been so excited about this girls' night. We had a spa party and got Sparkle Toes. they turned out so cute. I got a "fall" color as everyone said it was, whatever, I think it's awesome! The other girls got everything from lime green to pink and orange, super cute. I think my favorite was the lime green, it just looked like it glowed, so pretty and fun! Do you love the picture that you can see my flip flop tan line? Yeah I told you easy tan skin is a blessing and a curse.

On top of the super cute toes we had so much fun talking and laughing. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. We each shared secrets and embarrassing moments. It's so great to be able to have those times with your girls. Steve has been wonderful enough to put up with me having parties a lot this week. Now I'm off to St. George for the Day Girl's Retreat. Steve is the best!

4 comments:

vimahi said...

SUPER FUN - - HAVE A GOOD TIME IN ST. GEORGE!!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Oooooooooo! They look great! And, I love your tan line!

Bec said...

Look at your foot tan! Nice toenails Mare :)

heidijogoody said...

It was such a fun night! I always look forward to those girls nights.