T.K. said the prayer for bedtime. He said "Bless my mommy, and my Brayden, and my Kian, and my daddy, and my family, Amen." I thought it was so cute. After he said Amen he jumped up and had the biggest grin on his face. I love hearing my kids pray, they are so faithful and precious.
Tonight we were reading scriptures and the word "duty" came up. Brayden went into a fit of giggles. Of course the giggles are contagious so Steve and I lost it. When we finally got it together the word "duty" was said like 3 more times, every time the whole family just laughed. Good times!
The icing on the cake is that Kian has started to walk. On Thursday we were all getting ready for bed and he went over to Steve to get his night time kisses. Then Steve helped him stand up, he let go of Steve's hands and took three little steps. Brayden just went nuts. He came over and hugged Kian and T.K. came over and hugged all three of us. It was so neat to have the whole family see it. My little baby is growing up, I'm so sad but so happy at the same time.
Cauliflower Pizza Bites
14 years ago
6 comments:
Duty
So precious!!
What's funny is that I remember Steve and I used to joke about "duty", too. He might not remember but I DO.
I wish I could give your sweet little boys hugs andd kisses. Please do that for me!
Aww - I love kids' prayers. Just wait till Brayden is in jr high and you read a verse with ass in it. I can't wait for you to blog about that! Big boy, Kian! You're supposed to keep him little, don't you know? It hasn't worked with Audrey either. She just keeps growing up. Sigh. Hugs and kisses to all!
I totally love kid prayers! I always smile when I hear the girls pray. And that Duty thing even had me smiling :)
Walking already??? Life will never be the same!
Wish I could have been there for the "Duty" story. Sounds so funny. I got a good laugh just hearing about it
Post a Comment