Kian's First Bath
Needless to say he HATED his first bath. I was hoping he would love it but he was not having any part of it. I think it's so cute that he fit in the little pink tub, he was so little.
Kian's bath tonight
This is more like it. He loves his baths now. He likes to drink out of the cup we keep in the bath tub, it's pretty gross.
Would you just look at that little face!
3 comments:
Cute comparison pictures. I can't believe our babies are almost one. Happy Birthday Kian on the 1st!!!
The girls hated their first few baths too but now they really love them and try to drink the water it is so nasty!
AAAAAAAAAAWWW! I forgot to call him on his birthday!! :( Please tell him his Aunt Jo and Uncle Kris love him. (And cousing Alex, too - he just doesn't know it yet.)
Post a Comment