Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Smeller

Our whole family has gone through a terrible cold spell. 3 out of 5 of us have had to get antibiotics to get over it. I have been treated with a sinus infection. Before I was given my medicine my nose was constantly stuffy. I couldn't taste or smell anything. This is good news if you dislike the smell of poop. I would have no idea that poor little Kian had been poopy for a while. I would find out when it was time for a routine change. Of course I feel awful because now he has some super awesome diaper rash.

There was one day while I was sick that T.K. dropped the deuce it was like a miracle, I could smell everything and I wanted to RALF! So now that I'm getting better I can once again smell the flowers and taste my food, and yes smell my poopy kids, yay...

1 comment:

joanna said...

Isn't it funny how we rely on smell so much? Anyway...sometimes it's a blessing not to have it (like with my Alex's majorly disgusting poopies this week.) He is doing better by the way! Yay! I'm glad you can smell again, too. Your food on Steve's Lunch blog looks too good not to smell.