Yesterday I watched my neighbor's kids for a couple of minutes. Her name is Hanna, we all call her Banana or Banana Girl. I'm really breaking the mold here by blogging about someone elses kids. So she and I were upstairs hanging out and she found the tube of Balmex. She kept trying to take it to the bathroom, she kept saying "toofpay, toofpay" pointing to the bathroom. I kept trying to tell her it was for bums not teeth. She looked at me like I was crazy and said "oh bum?" So cute!
We played for a little while and I was tidying up the kitchen and she was just hanging out. I thought she seemed pretty quite and I looked over and she was just kind of laying on the couch in the living room. i looked at her for a minute and she wasn't moving. So I walked over to her and sure enough she was out like a light.
1 comment:
Are you kidding me! My girls have never been able to just sleep anywhere like that.
Post a Comment