Steve and I went out and spent the whole day together. We went to this fantastic Italian restaurant, Bella Cittas, sooo good. We tried to go to the Body Worlds exhibit but it was sold out. Would Steve let that stop him no way! When we got home we got tickets online and he lined up the babysitters (grandma and grandpa) for a second time. He's so super awesome so I will take this opportunity to list 28 incredible things about him, ok here we go... *deep breath*....Just kidding, that would be annoying too, 8-10 things maybe but 28 come on! I know he's awesome and he knows he's awesome, but you guys will just have to trust us ;)
My favorite gift was from my loving children, namely Brayden and T.K. They created a beautiful work of art for me I have included pictures because the quality surpasses any I've ever seen. Please enjoy and try not to be too jealous, they were made to clean it up right after its debut.
3 comments:
Happy b-day! How thoughtful of your boys!
LOL! That's awesome.
You know I wanted to call you on your birthday and I completely forgot because I'M A TERRIBLE SISTER-IN-LAW. I guess if you remember I have the brain of a real blonde, then you'll understand. I'm so sorry. I'll give you a call soon. Because I know you're really looking forward to it. Because it really means a lot to you that I call, right?
Happy late birthday! Thanks for the comments. I would love to move back. We are looking and hope to be back out there soon. LOL Cute drawing from your kids! Gotta Love 'em!
Post a Comment