
I have a couple poo incidents to tell you about that will make you laugh. I was at a card trading party when a woman was telling of a time she was changing a diaper after Halloween. She was surprised when she removed the diaper to see an eyeball staring at her amongst the poop. Her baby had swallowed a piece of eyeball candy whole with the wrapper on.
The other day I was changing Kian's diaper and there was a piece of hair on his bum so I proceeded to get it off. Well in the process I discovered the hair was coming from inside him! I had to pull it out of his butt, sick! Another time I changed him and his poo was blue. He had eaten some blue paper. It's times like these that keep me on my toes wondering what will pass through my child this time and almost (but not quite) looking forward to changing diapers. I know my sister-in-law has found bits of tree in her little girl's diapers. Hey if the girl needs roughage, she knows how to get it.
I know I am just a mom talking here but I know we all do it. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I am a poop inspector.We examine our kids' poop. I think sometimes I secretly wish to find gold nuggets instead of just nuggets.
2 comments:
Haha! Don't you LOVE being a mom?
I think I'm gonna see a lego either later today or tomorrow. I can't wait! I just hope Tysen doesn't see because he'll probably want to keep it. Eww!
Post a Comment