Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Presents



We had a great Christmas. The boys were super excited to see what Santa had brought. When Brayden came upstairs on Christmas morning I asked him if he wanted to see what Santa left. He just ignored the question and asked if Santa had eaten the cookies. He ran right by his new bike to see that sure enough Santa found the cookies he had hidden and only left crumbs.




T.K. got a new putter so he could golf with daddy. He also really liked the oranges that were in his stocking. Can I just say I love that tradition, I told Steve to get the biggest ones he could find. We only ended up with about half a stocking to fill. By the way "thank you" to my mom for providing the cutest stockings ever!



Kian was as cute as he could be. I think he got the best gift of all, a front tooth. He did enjoy gnawing on one of his unopened presents. Then when the chaos had ended he sat in the middle of all the paper and squealed and played. I'm sure he ate some but I have yet to see any rainbow poo, I'll keep you updated.

The best part of Christmas day was that I didn't have to cook dinner or travel. The night before Grandma and Grandpa Day came over for a huge ham dinner. Of course we split the leftovers and we had that for dinner on Christmas day. Then the day after Christmas we went to their house for a huge turkey dinner. Needless to say I'm back into my skinny jeans and I look fabulous!

2 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! You crack me up! Glad you had a good Christmas!!

heidijogoody said...

You can always tell a good christmas when you see wrapping paper scatter all over the floor! Looks like your christmas was great. I am hoping we will be back to doing morning exercising at the church next week I am needing it after all I have eaten myself during the break!