Monday, January 5, 2009

Who does he look like?

Of course I think my kids are the cutest that have ever existed (all moms do), there have been great comments on their looks and then there are the comments that I'm not sure how to take. Here are a couple that have stuck out in my mind: Brayden was said to have looked like a Hobbit, come to think if it so was T.K. All three have been called "little men" because of their "mature" looking features, I guess the beards and acne add to that. Kian's most recent have included Donald Trump, really? I don't see it. The commenter did say it was the hair, not the face, but still Have you seen that guy, he's gross!

Donald Trump
I shudder.

So with all of these less than cute references I am in search of something cute. I think Kian looks a bit like a Cabbage Patch Kid and what could be more lovable than that?









Yes, I do want to eat those cheeks and occasionally sneak a little snack from them :)

4 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I would agree with the cabbage patch one! And I have to addmit I have almost snuck a snack from those cute little cheeks!

tara said...

He is adorable Mary. They can't even capture his cuteness in a cabbage patch.

joanna said...

Kian definitely looks like a cute little Cabbage Patch Kid (not the Trump!) I love the cheeks. He is so adorable.
Brayden and TK do kind of look like "little men." Brayden and Kian look the most like Steve. You already know Steve is cute, so that's a good thing. TK is a good mixture of the two of you, I think. Maybe more like you. All three are super squeezable.

Lindsay and Mike said...

He really DOES look like a cabbage patch kid! How cute!!!