Friday, January 16, 2009

My new blog

I just wanted to let y'all know that I have started a new blog called Steve's Lunch. I have done this for Steve's coworkers, and fellow foodies. He said the people at work are always asking about the leftovers he brings to lunch. Not to toot my own horn or anything I think I'm a pretty good cook. I've succeeded in giving Steve a little tummy :) I will be adding not so good for you recipes and some good for your recipes. Whatever it is, it will probably be delicious. Sorry I forgot to add the new address you can get to it from here it's in my "Other Fun Blogs" list it's called Steve's Lunch.
www.steveslunch.blogspot.com

3 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Oh goody I am always looking for some new good recpies

Toby and Emily said...

Are there any that are made for people who have absolutely NO time? If so, forward them on ASAP! Right now, my idea of fixing dinner is calling for pizza. I have our favorite place on speed-dial. Such is life when Toby and I are both working 60 hours a week. I Can't wait till April 15th!

joanna said...

That's hilarious and awesome and really cute (all 3 in 1). Do you have a completely different blog or are you adding recipes to this blog? You need to specify!!! ;)

love, jo