We have a little family of 5. Mom, dad and three boys. Brayden (5), TK (3), and Kian (10 mos). The things we laugh about the most have to do with poop and body noises. So welcome and enjoy poops and toots.
LOL! Your blog is hillarious. I just read a few of the last posts I have missed. Your house is darling. I love the pet peeves post, and I have to admit I was my soap bottle all the time. It's the OCD in me, I guess. You are too cute! Anyway, thanks for sharing!
3 comments:
Haha! I do it too!
Monica Geller - incidentally, are you for hire? I have plain, old fashioned bathtubs that need cleaning.
LOL! Your blog is hillarious. I just read a few of the last posts I have missed. Your house is darling. I love the pet peeves post, and I have to admit I was my soap bottle all the time. It's the OCD in me, I guess. You are too cute! Anyway, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment