Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

It was 8 years ago today that I was married to the love of my life. I get to celebrate by taking care of our 3 perfect children and doing five loads of glorious laundry. What a day, I'm sure none other will compare :)

Really though we did get to go out on Saturday to our favorite Thia restaurant, it was fabulous! I"m actually planning on devouring the leftovers for lunch. Tonight I am making one of Steve's favorite dinners, that is if I can drag said "perfect" children to the store to get the stuff I need. I can't believe it's been 8 years. Cheers to many, many more!

~Love you Steven!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Congrats Mary!

Toby and Emily said...

Yay for 8th anniversaries! Congrats!

CoreyKrisAnnAubreySienna said...

Happy anniversary! You're right, August 10th is a great day to be married and for 8 joyous years! How sweet is that?!

heidijogoody said...

Happy anniversary to you guys!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Happy anniversary!

Pam said...

Happy Anniversary Mary! Congrats.

Rich and Nickie said...

Congrats! Hope he enjoyed your meal! We will miss you tomorrow.