This morning I got out of bed to be greeted by two of the most adorable little boys EVER created. They always run up with their sleepy eyes and messy hair and give me a big good morning hug. Well this morning While getting my hugs T.K. says "I just peed my pants a little bit." I told him to hurry and go potty but in my little heart I was all happy cause he was
that excited to see me :)
5 comments:
Haha! Cute!
Little cutie! And I'm totally embarassed by my kids at least twice a week while on the phone. Maybe I should up that to 3 times a week - I think twice may be giving them the benefit of the doubt. PS I added a couple of items to my 'never' list you might appreciate ;)
I love it!
Way to look at it! so cute!
Post a Comment