I was wondering why I was able to get so much done and was having so much time on the computer. Then I noticed the little one was quiet, too quiet. I went to investigate. Kian was in his room in his "corner" with the Aquaphor. Now for those who are not familiar with this stuff it is a lot like Vaseline. He had slathered half of it onto himself, the wall, and the carpet. FYI I guess it makes a decent, but greasy hair gel. His onesie was coated. The worst was he was so slippery I couldn't keep a hold of him I would just have to kind of knock him down to keep in in one spot.
One might say this was mom's fault, I will take SOME of the blame. BUT he has never before shown an ability to unscrew this type of thing before which is probably why it was left on the floor. The super sad things is his legs had completely absorbed all of the extra stuff in a matter of minutes, or maybe it just got wiped off on the rest of the carpet.
6 comments:
HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it! I hope your carpet survives!
Oh yes there is always something up when it is very quite!
At least he didn't eat it! I found Connor (when he was about 18 months) eating Desitan! YUCK!
Well it wasn't poop.
OH how I feel for you! Hope it came out of the carpet/furniture/walls...
Mary - I laughed out loud at this, especially because of the picture. I miss my nephews so much and they don't even know me. . . SO SAD. Anyway, please give them hugs. Remember that an annual carpet cleaning does wonders. Unless you need a semi-annual. ;) LOL!
Post a Comment