Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Boogie Boarding/Snorkeling

Here are the pictures of me and Kim Boogie boarding and Steve snorkeling.




Here I am waiting for the big one.


Kim is making a funny face. I don't think I could quite keep up on this one.


You have to enlarge this picture to really appreciate her face. I cannot stop laughing!


This awesome picture was taken at the expense of Adam. We both realized we were going to collide and he goes "Oh sh*t!" Right before I managed to steer away and he was plowed by the wave.


Have you ever seen a more handsome man? I think the goggles work :)

5 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Looks like so much fun!

Melanie said...

I am so jealous that you were at the beach. That is the best vacation ever!

heidijogoody said...

I love all the faces that were captured in these pictures! Looks like lots of fun

brandi said...

Looks like you guys have been having a great summer! What fun pictures!

The Tregeagles said...

You look like you all had such a blast.