First of all I have three favorite sons, Brayden, T.K. and Kian. they all kind of toggle the top spot. Any mom knows this is true. You don't love the favorite any more than the others but if one is being an angel that day and the others are boogers of course they are your favorite. Brayden took the top spot yesterday. He came home with a great report card so I told him he could pick what we had for dinner. I felt pretty comfortable with this since he loves hamburgers and fries and cheese pizza, so it was doubtful that he would pick something like leg of lamb with mint jelly. However I was holding my breath as he was thinking about it. It seemed to take longer for him to decide than I had anticipated. Finally a tidbit: "Well I want Kool-Aid for a drink." he said. Ok that I can do that I thought, I exhaled half way waiting for the main course. "And cereal to eat!"
I blurted out "Cereal?! OK we can do that!" Of course being the super prepared mom that I am, we were fresh out of cereal so we had to get dad to stop at the store and get milk and cereal, the chocolate kind, of course. It was the best dinner ever! No pots or pans I didn't have to yell at anyone to finish, they actually all had two bowls! Thanks Bray. Now we'll see who gets the favorite spot today.
Cauliflower Pizza Bites
14 years ago
2 comments:
I love it sounds like a great dinner to me
I just love cereal for dinner. Brayden's a smart man.
I understand about having a "favorite" even when we only have 1 kid. It's just bad because sometimes Alex just isn't our favorite that day, and we don't have anybody to take the top spot. So, I put Kris in there sometimes but he never wants cereal for dinner.
Post a Comment