I had to share this, I love that my kids are still so innocent and hold Christmas magic close to their hearts.
Brayden wrote down his Christmas wish for Santa at school. It said "I wish for a lite saver." to interpret he wanted a light saber from Star Wars. Well, he already has a light saber and so does T.K. and we had already gotten one for Kian, so I didn't get one. And he kept changing what he wanted from Santa, what's a mom to do?
Yesterday when we were getting ready for church all of a sudden we hear the front door open. Brayden was posting his letter to Santa on the front door cause we don't have a chimney. Then Steve and Brayden got in an argument cause Steve wanted to post the letter on the garage door and Brayden said he can't get in the garage to get it. Steve explained that Santa is magic and he can get somewhere if he needs to.
Later we read the letter. The outside said "You forgot the lite saver!" Notice he added an exclamation point, so smart. The inside originally said "I wish for a lite saver." He has since added "It is sapost to be to Brayden Day." Steve and I had the biggest laugh.
Today Steve is making a letter from Santa explaining that while the elfs were cleaning the sleigh they found this gift just for him. I'm hoping Brayden can find it in his heart to forgive Santa, he's kinda fat, lots of blind spots, haha!
Cauliflower Pizza Bites
14 years ago
5 comments:
That is just darling
Too funny!
K that is ADORABLE!!!
That is too cute!
I love to read your posts - so cute
Post a Comment