Monday, September 28, 2009

Stress Outlet

I don't usually do this cause I know my problems are nothing compared to others but nonetheless I just need to get it all out and I can't cry right now, it would just be stupid. So it started about a month ago. Kian had a double ear infection and was super needy and clingy, crying all the time. Who would blame him? Then about two weeks later he started getting more cranky, cause he never got back to being his happy self. We took him in again thinking the infection had come back, nope he had a sore throat and a fever. A day after his fever broke T.K. got a fever and his lasted up until yesterday. T.K. is really good when he's sick he doesn't whine a lot and he knows to just go to bed. But still I know he's sick and it sucks. THEN Brayden comes home from school one day just whining about EVERYTHING, and I do mean everything. So I took his temperature and don't worry it was 102, sweet, round three. That was on Thursday last week, it is now Monday of the next week and he still has a fever and the doctor said to watch him. AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH! Whatever. Oh and besides not doing anything for him he totally freaked me out about the upcoming flu/swine flu season coming up. You have to realize Brayden is at high risk because of his asthma.

After we got done at the doctor today I went to go pick up some asthma medicine that I called in at 8:30 and still wasn't ready at 11, whatever. So we headed over to the bank cause I can't transfer money online because the Feds will close my savings account for transferring my own money online, but if I go into the bank to transfer, oh yeah, that's ok.

I also have missed working out for the past three days and I feel like a fat lard, I don't have any food in the house and of course I can't take my sick children to the store. Not kidding people we don't even have milk.

The final thorn in all of it is that we are so poor at the moment, and T.K's birthday is next week, we promised him Chuck E. Cheese and it will happen, I swear it will! I guess I just had these grand visions of it being so much fun and him having tons of presents from mom and dad. I'm sure he won't even care though.

Now that I have ranted about how much stress I have, I do have to say, I look at it and it's not so bad. I would take my package of problems over a lot of people's any day. I mean at least I'm not 36 and having a baby (right Emily V.). I think the worst that can happen is Brayden will fall behind in school that's fixable right? I'm hoping so.

For now I'm living in filth cause I have no motivation to clean my house and I'm watching TV with my boys. Maybe I'll even order pizza for dinner.

6 comments:

Pam said...

I am going to Walmart tonight... do you need me to get you some basic groceries?? CALL ME!

The Tregeagles said...

When things don't run smoothly it's sucky. I empathize with you. Let me know if you need help with anything I am one of the stay at home mommy buddies. Here's hoping your days get brighter and that things start falling back in to place.
Erin

vimahi said...

Love it!!! I'd take those issues and trade you. I only have 3 Sundays left until baby is here though!!! Yeah

Lindsay and Mike said...

I'm so sorry Mary. I totally understand...when it rains, it pours. Having sick kids is the worst! Give me a call if I can do anything for you...even running to the store to buy milk, or whatever.

heidijogoody said...

Isn't it such a pain that when it rains it pours all the time. hang in there and hopefully this will be all the sickness you guys will get for the rest of the season :)!!

joanna said...

Dude, this is why I wish we all lived closer. This is what family is for - to pitch in and take off some of the load.

Anyway. . . .wHAT'S wrong with being 36 and having a baby?????