Saturday, October 3, 2009

"Sometimes you want to go..."

I just wanted to say thank you to all my BFF's out there that offered words of encouragement this last little while. I'm glad to say the fog is lifting, not gone but defiantly improving. I was able to workout this week and it did wonders for my attitude. Kian is still whiny but he is getting teeth. We just went to the neighborhood pumpkin patch and he fell head first into a thorny bush, he busted his lip and had pokeys in his face, poor guy. He's napping now.

I always try to say something funny about the kids, and that has been in short supply but here is one funny thing T.K. has been heard to say: I ask him why he's so cute and he answers, "because I love you!"

2 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

So sweet! Glad things are looking up...despite the teething & pricklies in the face. ;)

heidijogoody said...

I am glad you are feeling like the fog is lifting! Hopefully you will soon be in all the clear :)