Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just A Phone Call Away

Last week we were getting ready for church. T.K. asks why we had to go to church. I told him because Heavenly Father has asked us to go and learn about hi and Jesus. He goes, can you call him on the phone?

Seriously he keeps me laughing all the time, the stuff that comes out of his mouth!

Then last night we went to pack meeting for the scouts (I'm now a Wolf leader). On the way home Brayden was so wired he was yelling at the top of his lungs "I love the cub scouts! I want to be a cub scout!" I'm glad we were able to plant a little seed of excitement there.

2 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

I love the cute stuff that kids say!

vimahi said...

so cute - - if the boys are like my family, they ask when pack meeting is and totally look forward to it!!! Their favorite night of the month. Last night was a little crazy - - I was a little disappointed just because Cheryl does a "kick butt" job and I feel like it was so disrespectfully noisy - especially disappointment in the scouts!!