Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Things That Bug

I feel bad that I haven't posted for a while so I will do a completely meaningless post about me and the strange things that drive me nuts.

1. I HATE dropping stuff. I don't know why but I can't stand having something in my hand and seeing, and hearing it hit the floor.

2. On the same note I HATE it when other people drop stuff, mostly silverware. It bugs me more than nails on a chalkboard to hear the sound of silverware hitting the floor. It can be plastic or metal, it doesn't matter when it hits the floor or the ground I cringe.

3. Hair in weird places. I don't mean on a body I mean like in the dishwater (ugh) or in the snow, how does that happen anyway? Of course it grosses me out when it's in my food but when it gets wrapped around my finger when I'm washing dishes, I want to scream. When I see it in the snow I kick snow on top of it so it's hidden, so gross. One time there was a hair poking our of Kian's butt, and I do mean out of his butt, I just about died!

4. I HATE being late. I am a very schedule oriented person. When I'm suppose to do something at a certain time that's what's going to happen. Of course I'm late quite a bit. Being Mormon you would think I would just accept this and move on.

5. I also hate it when people change plans on me. This should come as no surprise because of #4. When I have it in my head that we are getting together on Sat. I expect us to do so. I do admit I'm getting a lot better at being flexible. Since I have children and am guilty of being the plan changer at times. It usually bugs me the most when it's something fun I wanted to do, I'm such a 5-year-old.

I could go into all the pet peeves I have about people in general and driving (eew) but we'll save that for another day.

*Remember to check out Steve's Lunch

3 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

I found hair in diapers before! So yucky!!!

heidijogoody said...

These are great! I am also a very scheduled person and like to be on time too even a little early. I have had to work with Ben on this one.

vimahi said...

Your posts make me laugh every time. All the normal people would understand all of them and think they are hysterical too.