I realize this is not the most exciting subject ever, but I know some of you have not seen anything about our new house. We closed in April about a week after Kian was born. As you can see from the pictures we have waited until now to take some. We wanted to wait until we did some improvements and upgrades. The picture above is obviously the front of the house. I took this especially for my friend Jason, he's jealous of the snow.
Here's the back of the house. Yes our two cars do fit in the garage, it's sweet. And I just wanted you all to see how awesome my car looks when it's filthy.
Our family room upstairs. We added the wood flooring. Steve did this with the help of some great people. Thanks Joe! We also painted cause when we moved in the walls were a subtle pink, ummm NO! I love pink but not on my walls.
This is the kitchen from the living room. Again we painted everything. We added the orange wall on the back.
This is the kitchen from the garage door. We added the tile on the back-splash. I love it! Its my favorite thing that we've done so far.
This is Kian's room. We repainted it from purple butterflies and flowers. This I did with the help of one of my favorite people, thanks Emily!
This is the family room downstairs. We painted the wall green, and my mom made the cute curtain for the window. The kids came with the house, I guess they make it cuter too :) We are still working on getting pictures up and we still have to fix up the bathroom upstairs and our bedroom, plus the boys' room. We love it though.
6 comments:
Thanks for posting pictures of your house. I hadn't seen it yet and it is darling!! How many bedrooms does it have? Well, it looks great!
How fun everything looks great I especially love Kians room, so cute. We did the same thing when we moved in we totally gutted it pretty much and painted everything but I think that just makes it "new" to you :)
I have to say Kian's room looks fantastic! Go us! I love your house and I'm glad you do too! Actually being able to park 2 cars in the 2 car garage is always a plus
What a great place! We painted Alex's room blue, a little different from Kian's. But I need to show Kris that picture of Kian's room. Kris was just telling me last night that he wanted to do something on Alex's walls. I LOVE the stripes! How did you & Em do it? We need to talk.
kian's room looks so awesome! I'm glad you liked my post. I did it just for you, I just knew that S would inspire you. Really I have no idea what happened. I've been working here and there on a post but haven't published it yet. We are in the hospital...AGAIN...this time with Sadie. She has pneumonia. I'm posting details on my blog hopefully by tonight. I think this may be our last day here...we'll see. Hey thanks for the email about apartments...your da best. I haven't really had much of a chance to look into it but look forward to it.
It looks awesome! I love the backsplash & the way you painted Kian's room! Great job!!!
Post a Comment