Here's Brayden. He has been very independent lately I think it has a lot to do with going to the big kid school. He wipes his own bottom when he goes poop and he likes to pour his own drink. Today he got a newly filled Britta out of the fridge. "Help me-somebody's gotta help me so I don't drop-" I hopped up just in time. The pitcher was safely on the counter. "Ooooo I gotta go peepee." I thought it was so funny. It was quite a moment I almost peed too.
Precious little Kian. He wants to be like daddy so bad. He snuck the yogurt off the table and stuck his face in it just to get a goatee.
Sweet little T.K. Grandma Day took him shopping last week to replace the toy we had to return. He picked out a Lighting McQueen tool set, again a boy wants to be like daddy. He just couldn't bare to part with the hammer.
This picture just cracks me up. He was just waking up and I happened to catch the chipmunk face.
2 comments:
What cute pics!
Cute little pictures and you just crack me up! I just want to tell you too thanks for the good job you do for the exercise group I am totally loving going and you make it a lot of fun so thanks!
Post a Comment