Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Family!

We have recently gotten into the funniest stage ever with Kian. His favorite thing to say to us is "I hate you!" it's so stinkin' cute I can't get enough! Which is a good thing cause it's ALL he says!

I have started to sing an "I love you" song when he starts and it seems to help a little but just now when I told him it would be dinner time soon, he whips it out again! I never thought it was possible to be verbally abused by a two year-old. I've tried telling him it's not nice to say but I just don't think he gets it. I'm starting to feel like he really does hate me.

Any ideas on how to bring back my sweet baby?

1 comment:

Lindsay and Mike said...

That's a two-year-old for you! Haha! Got to love em!