Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Update

I know it's been a long time. I thought no one was reading and spent my time doing other things like starting a medical transcription course. A quick update: I did in fact start a medical transcription course and hope to be working from home late this year or early next year. We have moved to a new area (hallelujah!) which we LOVE! Our new house is bigger and we now have a somewhat massive yard. The boys are not only doing well they are thriving! The week after we moved in T.K. and Brayden both learned to ride their bikes with no training wheels! We have been hard at work renovating our house. We are broke and physically tired most of the time but we wouldn't have it any other way!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad everything is going so well for you!