Thursday, March 22, 2012

Don't Let Him Escape!



Yesterday I told Kian no to something, I don't even remember what it was. He threw a fit in true kid form. He started saying how he hated our house and he hated everything! "I going to leave!" I just ignored as best I could and listened for the door... just in case. I heard a noise that sounded like the door and I looked at T.K. and asked him if it was. He said no then walked over to me and said "Mom, don't let his ex-scape ok?" I said, "Oh, you don't want him to escape? How come?" His reply was precious, "Cause he is so cute, and his cheeks are so squishy!"

I have to agree he is pretty cute and his cheeks are mighty squishy. Kian didn't escape that day and he hasn't tried since. Maybe he's forgotten what was so upsetting as well.

1 comment:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! Love it!! Connor & I got in an argument a few months ago. he told me he wanted a new mom, so I told him he was welcome to leave & try to find a mom that was better than me. I walked to the door and opened it. That's when Aiden came running to the door, and tried to shut it. He said, "No mom! Don't make him leave!! I love him!!" It was so precious. BTW, Connor decided not to leave and find a better mom. ;)