Monday, February 27, 2012

Night Blindness



Yesterday we were able to spend time with some of our favorite people in the whole world. Among these was Steve's uncle. He was visiting from Georgia for the premier of the long awaited Mormon Yankees film (that's a whole other story). We all had dinner and he left to go make some more visits. We hung around and chatted with Steve's parents so we were still there when he got home. By this time it was dark.  He mentioned that he got lost on the way to the house he was headed to. Then he said, "To be honest, at night I'm lucky to see traffic signs. I actually got home by the temples." Basically he followed the trail of temples back to my in-laws' house.

Shortly after this we were packing up the kids in the car. We were all getting settled and Brayden said "Mom, I didn't know temples could help you get home!" Yes son, they certainly can.

4 comments:

Pam said...

Love it!

joanna said...

I love the dramatic comment at the end. Yes they can, Brayden.....Yes. They can.
=)

jen1313 said...

So cute!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Love it!