Today is the day after Halloween but I think the theme still applies. As you know Kian is potty training. This can be a long and frustrating process but with a great reward at the end. No I'm not talking about the M&M's you get when you've made your... ahem, "deposit". I refer to the day when there are no more accidents, no more peepee pants, no more poopy pants, a child totally potty independent! We are making progress we take two steps up and one step back, it's super fun, and I wish all my friends would bring their kids over so I can relive it again and again!
Today Kian came in while I was of course wasting time on the computer. His pants were wet and I said "did you pee your pants."
"Uh huh."
Then he walked over to me-
"Did you poop your pants too?" After this he proceeded to make a get away, the jig was up. So the fun began of getting his clothes off while in the bathtub as to not spread the "deposit". As I was taking his pants off I was horrified, there was something wet on my finger.... I hesitated to look down, knowing there was a very real possibility of it NOT being rainbows and lollipops. I took a deep breath prepared for the worst. Never fear it was a glop of this morning's oatmeal, WHEW!!
I hope you were as scared as I was :)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
Cauliflower Pizza Bites
14 years ago
3 comments:
Ha! Ya at least it was only the oatmeal! Yucky though all the same :)
Haha! This made me laugh!
I love your blog. You just portray motherhood in such a fun way...makes me appreciate my "near poopy touching" moments myself. Hope you guys are doing well. Love ya!
Post a Comment