Everyone has those moments that they really don't know what's coming out f their mouth and when it does it's like "Ah-ha so that's how I feel!" You just don't realize it until your mouth involuntarily speaks up for you. I had such a moment the other day. I was talking with my girls at workout and we were talking about jobs and such. Since we are all stay at home moms we fantasize about having a little extra spending money and dream about the day when we can put gas in our cars more than once a month. Somehow we got on the subject of lunch ladies.
"I wanna be a lunch lady!" I said- Wait! WHAT?! That's when it happened. Did I really just say that? I sure did. How great would that be? Think about it. You get to serve a whole bunch of snot nosed ungrateful kids, say hello to your own ungrateful kiddies and be home in time to greet them. Plus you get to wear a hair net! I've always dream of donning such an accessory, I wonder if I could Beadazzle one... So THIS is love I guess. Wish me luck on growing my big hairy facial mole!

5 comments:
You are too funny Mary! I think you care way too much about the quality of the food you make to be a successful lunch lady Ü
Love it! I actually have a friend who is a lunch lady and she loves it it works perfect for her schedule...except she just makes the food she doesn't serve it.
Good luck with your "dream" job! Hee, hee!
That is a hilarious picture
Haha! I think you would be a great lunch lady!! And, probably one of the hottest ones ever!!
Post a Comment