
These pictures are from Thanksgiving. They were taken with my mom's camera, so it's taken a while to get them. I just love how happy the boys were. These were taken right after we got there. We had just enough time to go inside and go potty then decided our bottoms felt all gross from the ride so we went outside to stretch.
I love this first one. I think it's so cute when the boys are with Papa.

Such sweet boys! They are all excited for a tractor ride with Papa.

I took this one for Adrienne. She thinks it's funny when he looks through his glasses.
2 comments:
Okay, so I am responding to several posts in this one comment. Such a sweet post about PHIL. I don't know how Becky does it all. She is amazing. The butter thing is all too familiar. Kaden was the same way. I LOVE THE HAIR! CAN YOU SAY GORGEOUS?!?!?! I love it. Cute Thanksgiving pics. You are so adorable. I love your blog. How are things going for the Anderson's Adoption?
The boys sure look like they love their pappa. Those are cute pictures.
Post a Comment