Start weight 140
End weight 141
So I gained 1 pound, big deal. BUT I also did my measurements this morning and over all I have lost 5 inches from my body! I'm on cloud 9 right now. In just two months I can't believe that's possible! I want to give a shout out to my boy Shaun T. Oh man how I had some choice words for him at times... But I kept going as hard as I could for as long as I could and now look at me! I'm smaller, that was my goal, not to weigh less but be smaller and I am! I'm way stronger too, YIPPEE!
Now the nitty gritty. I am by no means done, I still have goals I want to reach. I have a game plan. I am going to start running 2-3 times a week in addition to group exercise and add some weight training too. I will run until the weather turns and it's too cold. This won't take long I'm a wimp :) I want to trim my hips and thighs a little more.
I have a lot of people tell me I look good for having 3 kids. That's a great compliment but I just want to look great, period. I want people to look and me and say "Yeah she looks good." I don't necessarily want "she looks GOOOOOOD!" I just want to look good and feel good doing it. I feel like I'm on my way. Today I got a boost of self esteem, I CAN do this and I AM doing this, go me!

5 comments:
Way to go that is just so exciting! I can't wait to see my results!
Awesome Mar....you rock! I just wish I lived near you so we could do it together. But you motivate from afar too...keep up the good work!
Good for you! (:
Way to go girlie!
That's totally awesome! Just 3 seconds ago, I was telling my co-worker that I don't mind having a "higher" weight if I've got more muscle tone, less body fat. And then I looked up your blog-shizzle. Go you!
Post a Comment